View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Home for the Taking

Post #1

I was hooked there was no doubt in my mind never had I felt anything so intense and wonderful, plus the way she did it made it even more incredible....

My name is Lynn, I'm twenty-three and even though I had known for several years I had a very overly sexual nature I had suppressed my urges with self inflicted stimulation. The reason for this was simple I had several bad experiences growing up and dating guys who treated me badly. I attracted the worse having a body that sent out those "come get me" kind of signals. Sure I was gifted with big, big 36G-cup tits, slender waist and hips with a round high set butt with shapely toned legs, but my choice of men was awful. When I was twenty I got lucky with a job working for a small company that allowed me limited contact with other workers and made my life easier to control. I know it might sound pitiful but it was an existence I could control, even my desires, or so I thought!

I was living in a small house I had rented just outside of the city on a secluded lot surrounded by trees allowed me the privacy to relax. The one big thing that I never denied myself was buying sexy lavish lingerie I loved feeling sexy under my frumpy outer wear. I spent hours upon hours on my computer at home enjoying sexual sites and playing in chat rooms as well as buying lingerie on-line. It was a life I could have gone on living even without Nora....

How things changed that summer day mid-June when I was doing some house cleaning dressed as at home in skimpy lacy lingerie when the doorbell rang. I rarely had anyone come to my door so I peeked out seeing a very attractive female possibly in her early thirties standing at the door. I quickly slipped on a long silky robe and tying the sash notice how much more huge it made my tits look, but there was no time to change into something else.

I went to the door opening it just as she was walking back down the steps of the porch, "Can I help you?"

"Oh hi, I'm Nora Simmons and I'm running for school board I just wanted to have a word with you if that was ok?" she answered walking back to my door I could now see she was truly gorgeous. I could care less about voting for anything but I felt something that told me I should invite her in.

"Ummm...sure please come in, I'm Lynn Walker" I held the screen door open and let her enter.

"Is your husband home too," she said turning to me after she was in.

"No, there isn't one, just me," I confessed with a slight laugh offering her a seat on the sofa.

Nora was wearing a light summer weight pale yellow suit with a white blouse and even though she had the jacket on it was easy to see she had a sensational figure. She was going to get her share of votes just for T
09-24-2023, at 08:14 PM
Alıntı