View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Smoke Fetish Cums full circle

Post #1

Smoke Fetish Cums full circleThis is a true story. It may come across as strange or weird but it is how a lifelong attraction began for me.As a smoking fetishist all my life, I think back to when it all began, and when, how 'fetishes' manifest in a person, specifically my life. Further, I will detail one of those amazing situations where my fetish came full circle, so to speak.I vividly remember what I believe was one of my first memories which I believe was the imprinting where my fetish began. Late 60's, my mother and her friends would sit around the kitchen table to drink coffee, gossip and smoke cigarettes. As a four or five year old, I remember playing hotwheels on the kitchen floor. My mothers best friend, whom I called 'Aunt Ann' had the most unique, amazing smoking style. Aunt Ann, was a curvy, buxom woman in her late 30's, early 40's with Italian heritage, dark complexion and hair, which she wore in a kinda 'beehive' style. She was very striking and with her tight dresses and big breasts. But as I mentioned, she had an amazing smoking style. After a long, drawn out, cheek hollowing drags on her Benson
07-20-2023, at 11:26 AM
Alıntı